Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Day After Valentines Day!: Brownie Stuffed Oreos

Hope you all are not still in a treat induced coma because I have an after Valentine's Day treat for you! Don't know what to do with all that leftover baking sugar, chocolate, sprinkles, etc? Then how about whipping up some Brownie Stuffed Oreos. Yes I just went there. And yes, they are delicious.





I actually wrote this blog for Valentine's Day for my high school bud and fellow blogger, Esther. She writes an insanely awesome blog called "Lovingly Thrown Together" and when she asked me to blog for her...well you'll find out the rest when you check out my guest blog. Here is the link with the recipe of course: http://www.lovinglythrown.com/2012/02/when-brownie-met-double-stuffed-oreo.html

Enjoy!

1 comment: